- Scheduled Tour Date: Please make sure your tour post is up by 6:00 am EST on the day of your tour stop and, if possible, please make it the top post of the day. We try to be understanding about missed posts, things can come up that are unavoidable, but if a blogger fails to post during their schedule tour date without reason or advance notice more than three (3) times, we feel that the blogger should be removed from posting future tours.
- Tour Schedule: Please remember that it’s usually pretty easy for us to change the schedule, even with only a day’s notice, so if something comes up and you aren’t able to post on your scheduled day, contact us asap and we’ll change it to a date that you have available.
- Reviews: Because most of our tours are promotional, we ask that reviews below 3 stars be delayed until after the tour. You may still post the tour and this will not affect future Tour Host opportunities – The authors prefer honest opinions! If possible, please post your review on Goodreads and Amazon, and wherever else you like to post.
- Tour Timeline: We normally use MailChimp to send out our Tour Invitations, so please let us know whether you’d prefer to receive your Tour Invitation via your email directly from TBR Book Tours. Once the Tour Invitation is closed and the Tour Schedule is finalized, an email will be sent to everyone on the tour that will include the link to the Media Kit Page and any images that will be used for your post. We try to get the Review Copy out at least 4 weeks before the tour. Guest Posts and Interviews will be sent out one week before the tour.
- Book Blitzes are Promotional Events that consist of Excerpts, Buy Links, Author Bio, Author Social Media Links and a Giveaway, and have a one (1) day window. This gives your blog content that’s quick and easy to post. This Promotional Event is not limited to a certain number of stops; every site that signs up can participate.
- Cover Reveals are Promotional Events that help reveal a cover for an author/publisher and generate advance promotion for a new release. This Promotional Event is not limited to a certain number of blogs; everyone who signs up can participate.
*Your email will not be shared or used for any other purpose than for communication with TBR Book Tours*